Saturday, June 7, 2008

My new Boyfriend




I have a new man in my life. His name is Asher. Okay, so he isn't REALLY my boyfriend. But he could end up being my daughters boyfriend or even HUSBAND someday! I have a good girlfriend named Corley and her son Asher is just the cutes little devil ever! She came over for a bit today and I couldn't help myself, I had to dress Asher up in anything I could find! I love this picture of him in the straw hat! He looks like an old man ready to go fishing! We all hung out by the pool today! It was so warm and sunny and PERFECT for swimming! Thanks Corley for inviting me to Asher's POOL PARTY!

8 comments:

dhillman said...

He is adorable. And what a good sport to put up with dress-ups! I love his sqeezable pudgieness!

John and Becky Bowler said...

He is cute. :)

larryrobin6 said...

I want an Asher named Crew! :)

Susie said...

How did your rocks and shells turn out? I want to see YOUR photos from the beach - plus are you planning on a Crew Smith? - sounds cute!!!! Did you stomp on your mom? - Ha Ha!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Please Update Your Blog!!!!!

Robin and Larry said...

This is the Blog Marshall.. you have exactly 24 hours to update your blog or I will be forced to give you a ticket for " FAILURE TO BLOG!:

Moeller Family said...

Hey Kristin! It's Alicia and Brett! I just found your blog through Becky's. How are you guys? You look so happy. We have a blog too, but it's private. You can email me at: nursingroxs@yahoo.com and we can send you an invite. Talk to you soon! :)

Robin and Larry said...

This blog has been temporarely suspended for lack of blog updates..please refer to artical #5342 of the official blog handbook which states all bloggers must update their blogs at least ONCE within the same month so that all may continue to stay in contact.. anyone found in violation of artical #5342 will be harrassed by others continually until they update their blog.
Sincerely,
The People at Blog! :)