Saturday, June 7, 2008

Would you like a Cockroach with that?






So, Nick and I were starving and wanted to try somewhere new on Friday night. He had never been to Metropolitan Grill, so I told him it was a nice place and we should go there! So, we get there, order some apps and then get dinner. While we were enjoying our dinner we had a little friend who wanted to join us. His name was Rusty the Roach. Well, Rusty isn't welcome in Kristen's world so we got our waitress to come and kill it. Well, our little waitress lied and said she got it! Not even two minutes later Rusty was back!!!! He was RIGHT behind my head and BOY was I grossed out! Nick and I couldn't eat anymore! There was my quick plug in for Metropolitan Grill. YUCK! Apparently the " weather" is to blame for the cockroaches. I don't know if I buy that. YUCK

3 comments:

dhillman said...

OH MY GOSH!! I can't believe that! I would have freaked out. I have never been to Metro Grill and I doubt I ever will after that. I hate cockroaches...and crickets, well and spiders...and

John and Becky Bowler said...

Isn't that where Rachel works?

Lisa said...

Kristen I can just picture you!! that is pretty bad!! did you eat for free or what!!