Saturday, July 5, 2008

HaPpY 4tH oF jUlY

























































We had the best 4th of July! Nick went golfing with my dad, John and Scott in the El Conquistador golf tournament while Becky came over and had CREPES! It was a new recipe, but we think it turned out pretty good. Later that day we went over to my parents for a BBQ and swim party. My wonderful friend Corley and her baby Asher came over to have some fun too! I am so glad they could come share the 4th with us! Asher was a hit! :) Aunt Becky ( the cutest lady EVER) came over with beautiful Amelia and Rossy! Darl came later, but I don't think he was feeling too well! :( We had Robins COOKIE CAKE and kicked off her Birthday's Eve with sparkler candles! Later that night we went to Saddle Brooke for fireworks. It was SO amazing out there and the fireworks were very pretty! It has been my favorite I think! Doug and Roseanne Williams came too so that was fun to see them. Becky and John's child Charles got sick or something so they took them to some hospital for animals. He ruined everything! lol j/k We missed them! We took another picture of the sunset on our way to the fireworks.....that is one thing Nick and I LOVE to do....sunsets are amazing!!!

5 comments:

Linda said...

What a gorgeous picture of an Arizona sunset! Glad you had fun on the 4th, we'll have to try Saddlebrook next year. Remember Sahuarta fireworks?

dhillman said...

Looks like a great time!! I love the sunset picture too! We watched fireworks for the first time in AZ last night at the D-back game. We have always been in Utah for the 4th of July.

John and Becky Bowler said...

This is sooo cute . Glad we could come down this weekend. :)

Jordan & Rhonda said...

Hey Kristen, it's Rhonda Lee(Ricks now) i was searching people's blogs and found yours:) How are you doing? It looks like you guys had a great fourth of July. We just go back from camping and it was fun.

Kim Krok said...

Hi Kristen! Remember me?? I found you through Nick and Linda who has your mom and dad listed. How long have you been married? I had fun reading your blog and catching up on your cute little family. Good to see you are doing well!