Friday, July 25, 2008

5 months






So, if you look at the bottom of my blog you will see what I am SO EXCITED for! It is 5 months today until CHRISTMAS!!!! The countdown has officially started....for me at least!:)
I am ready for summer and the heat to wrap up and start school! I finally registered for some classes and am so excited to get back in the "education" thing! I decided my major is going to be Marketing. Yes, took me what...5 years to figure out what I really wanted to do...but now that I know I am going full speed ahead!!! I am also going full speed ahead to CHRISTMAS!!!
PS- The picture below is for Becky...remember our FAVORITE Christmas movie? HA!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Jingle all the way, and what do you want for Christmas? Congrats on deciding what you want to be when you grow up--never an easy thing to do. I'm still trying to figure it out!

Pam's stuff said...

I thought I was the ONLY one in the free world that had started Christmas season!!!! I've already bought a few gifts and some new decorations. You know...new life+new house=new Christmas decors! I love it!!! Not so much having to go back to work next week:(

Pam's stuff said...

I know that movie! It's the one with Olivia Newton John and she's really a mannequin~ or however you spell it!

The Baker Family said...

You are too funny! I love Christmas too, I start my christmas music mid September and it lasts until march. I love the traditions, the great food, family, the decorations and most of all all the exitement of the season. We should get together to kick of a great christmas season with a party.

dhillman said...

I can't even think about Christmas right now...it is all about Maryn!!
I remember that movie too, but I can't remember the name of it.
I still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up, so I am impressed! I have been thinking about taking some photoshop classes...we'll see!

Lisa said...

you crack me up!! love it