Monday, July 14, 2008

Arizona Biltmore



We had SO much fun this past weekend! We celebrated both of our birthdays by staying at the Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa. We got there Friday and had some room trouble. The first room was really small and smelled like smoke, the 2nd room was really small and smelled like puke....then the 3rd room was VERY big and smelled like FLOWERS! :) It was a very unlucky, lucky situation that added to our experience. I was able to get an hour private tennis lesson and Nick went golfing! He had SO much fun in that 99 degree 60% humidity weather! We had so much fun! We rented a Cabana the last day we were there and it was amazing! We had our own cabana boy and everything! Around 4:00 we got rained out! We got some pretty pictures though! We decided every year from now on we are going to skip out on birthday presents and go to a new resort!!!


7 comments:

Linda said...

Ain't love grand! Sounds like you had a blast and are starting a great family tradition.

Susie said...

Looks like so much fun - how was the tennis lesson? We need to go out and play sometime - call me!

John and Becky Bowler said...

I love the pictures! We want you guys to come up and go tubing with us soon.

dhillman said...

Lucky!! That looks like a blast! I think you have just given me a great idea!!
Love your pictures, by the way

Robin and Larry said...

I wish that were Dad and me.. LUCKY!
You both deserve it tho... keep up the good work at school Nico! I think we might get to play tennis tonight, Kristen!

Debbie's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie's said...

You guys are so flippin' cute! You sure know how to celebrate your birthdays! Tell your family "hi" for me :)