Thursday, July 10, 2008

A+A+A= 1 SMART GUY!







So, hate to toot my husband's horn ( actually, I don't), but he received two more A's to put on his list for his summer school! For the pre-session in May, he took a Spanish for heritage speakers and got an A....then he took another upper level Spanish course for session one and got an A....and last but not least...in his most hated subject EVER...business...YES he got an A!!! Not only did he get an A, he got a 100% on his FINAL! I am so proud of him and so grateful he is getting an education to support our family! You go Nicholas!!!

4 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Congrats Nick!!!

Susie said...

Way to go Nick!!
Kristen regarding your comment about the Furminator - Let me tell you, I thought I would NEVER see the day when your mother would have not one BUT two dogs - and PLEASE not only allow them to sleep in the house BUT SWIM in the family pool!!! You may be just a late bloomer to the dog world like your mom!! HA - PS - fish poop alot!!!

Robin and Larry said...

YOur Blog is soooooooo cute!!!!
Dad and I are P R O U D of Nick!
Have fun this weekend!
I love you!

dhillman said...

I love the new look on the blog! And I wish I had a horn so that I could toot along with you. tell him congrats from us, that is something to celebrate...like dinner out?