Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


HA---so for those who know me, I LOOOOOVE my birthday. Sad to say it is a bit obnoxious for some, I am just so thankful I have a wonderful husband who humors me. The morning started off with breakfast made by Nicholas! I had to go to work in the AM but when I got there I was greeted with my desk totally decorated! A gal at my work made really good breakfast burritos in honor of yours truly! Around 10:30 my mom walks in with a big bouquet of balloons, followed by Scotty bringing MORE balloons! I got off of work and met Nick at SHIPLEY CHIROPRACTIC and got a birthday adjustment! I rented " The other Boleyn Girl" which was awesome and then Nick made a WONDERFUL dinner of cheese enchiladas, quesadilla and a salad. My parents came over with my birthday cake ( the best ever) and then that was that! I had such a fun birthday and truly felt special and important all day long! This weekend Nick and I are going to Arizona Biltmore to celebrate both our birthdays!!! We are SO excited!!!!




6 comments:

dhillman said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you! I love that you love your birthday and that your good husband and family were so wonderful to you.
I didn't remember that you had the same b-day--no wonder I like yo so much, July 9th was a great day!
Where do you work? And your cake looks absolutely yummy!

Linda said...

Happy B-Day Kristen. They treated you special because you are special! Glad you had a great day and with many more to come! Love ya.

Robin and Larry said...

I am glad you had a fun day! Happy Birthday Kristen!

Lisa said...

OHhh kristen I was thinking all day long ......"I know its someones bday today. who's who's???" DANG it! happy birthday girl!! looks like you had a special day!

ps my hair is long yes but pretty....hummmm

thanks!

Susie said...

Happy happy birthday - I wasn't home yesterday to post a tribute to you - but I have something in mind - love the tiara!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Happy Birthday... "Hope you find your Dad."